Talk — Ashley’s War: The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers on the Special Ops Battlefield 10/23/15 #NYMAS *nyc #SFREE
We Highly recommend this fascinating true tale of women.
|Friday evening talk
October 23, 2015
7 pm to 8:45 pm
|At Amazon|| Ashley’s War:
The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers on the Special Ops Battlefield
Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
Council on Foreign Relations
The Soldiers Sailors Club
|NYMAS talks are free and open to the public.
NYMAS is supported in part by a grant from the
New York Council for the Humanities.
NYMAS is associated with the Society for Military History, Region 2.
Unless otherwise noted, these talks are held on Friday evenings at
The Soldiers’, Sailors’, Marines’, Coast Guard and Airmens’ Club
283 Lexington Avenue (between 36th and 37th Streets)
New York, NY 10016-3540
from 7:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. These Friday lectures are usually held on the 2nd floor in the historic South Lounge.Topics and speakers may be subject to change without notice. A current updated schedule is always available at this website (http//:nymas.org)
The New York Military Affairs Symposium
On the web at http://nymas.org
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NYMAS is devoted to increasing public
October 23, 2015 - Posted by luckygirlmedia | CULTURE, ENTREPRENEURS, LIFESTYLES, opportunity, TECHNOLOGY, We Recommend | #authors, #books, #CFR, #culture, #entrepreneurs, #FREE, #GayleTzemachLemmon, #history, #military, #MilitaryHistory, #NYMAS, #technology, #WarStudies, #women, Ashley's War: The Untold Story, Ashley's War: The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers on the Special Ops Battlefield, Battlefield, DIY, Education, Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, Miltary History, NYC, panels, Special Ops, Team, technology, war, Women Soldiers
No comments yet.
This is What WE Do
This is the public consumer site containing some of the “best of” recommendations of LuckyGirl MEDIA.
LuckyGirl MEDIA is a business-to-business newsfeed that covers and syndicates stories on BUSINESS, ARTS, TECHNOLOGY and CULTURE, all from a women’s perspective. We cover the gamut from gamers to grandmothers, profiling executives, entrepreneurs, designers, professionals and artists. We provide reviews, spot trends and provide HOLIDAY and “BEST OF” guides.
LuckyGirl MEDIA provides services to local daily papers, alternative weeklies, monthly magazines, international and national papers and websites. Our client list is private.
blasts from our past
- Follow LuckyGirl MEDIA recommends on WordPress.com
- amazon.com/gp/product/B01…Have YOU Seen...? 8 hours ago
- Photos: The National Monuments Being Targeted by Trump's Review ln.is/www.livescienc…Have YOU Seen...? 18 hours ago
- RT @EdibleManhattan: We asked @CiaoSamin for her favorite cookbooks. Do you have any of these on your shelves? ow.ly/oifs30bgiYHHave YOU Seen...? 22 hours ago
- RT @SelvarajGuru: Starting with a Plant Breeder, Chefs Optimize Flavor from Seed to Plate ediblemanhattan.com/eat/chefs-plan… via @ediblemanhattanHave YOU Seen...? 22 hours ago
- RT @RudiHammenecker: This Uptown #UrbanFarm Is Growing Career Opportunities for Kids... bit.ly/2oQ23b8 >@ediblemanhattan https://t…Have YOU Seen...? 22 hours ago
- RT @ariellauren: Buy This Wine and Help Build Bee Pollinator Habitat ediblemanhattan.com/drink/proud-po… @ediblemanhattan @cellarette @ProudPour https:…Have YOU Seen...? 22 hours ago
- RT @EdibleManhattan: One writer went on a quest for good seafood. It wasn't easy. ow.ly/qM0730bcl8MHave YOU Seen...? 22 hours ago
- RT @lizzaanne: @rabihalameddine You are mocking God and He is already too much offended. We praise You O Christ. By your Cross You have sav…Have YOU Seen...? 1 day ago
- RT @jerrysaltz: Good night from the Village Putins. (from @rabihalameddine ) https://t.co/LJ76AWTz99Have YOU Seen...? 1 day ago
- I'm going to "Theater Talks: "Sweat" by Lynn Nottage"! Check it out on Eventbrite. ln.is/www.eventbrite…Have YOU Seen...? 1 day ago
- annual performance and gala benefit at New Jersey’s premiere performing arts center, NJPAC, Friday, April 28, 2017,… luckygirlmedia.wordpress.com.ln.is/4l0xCHave YOU Seen...? 1 day ago
- DANCE! This Weekend!Periapsis Open Series *Bklyn 4/28,29 &@30! ln.is/wordpress.com/… https://t.co/SwJ88MI19JHave YOU Seen...? 1 day ago
- thewrap.com.ln.is/wjHWT via @TheWrapHave YOU Seen...? 2 days ago
- RT @SemanticEarth: #Health on @Bosulif @dentlet @Ann_Nonymous_MD @luckygirlmedia @VMayherdmd via @SemanticEarth #recommended https://t.co/U…Have YOU Seen...? 2 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: Good morning 6a https://t.co/4UUOAgPDvWHave YOU Seen...? 4 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: Good morning 6c https://t.co/8tDLFiK2ycHave YOU Seen...? 4 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: The only thing better than singing is more singing. --Ella Fitzgerald https://t.co/BTw7N6f4UqHave YOU Seen...? 4 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: @BabsSCL I worship her.Have YOU Seen...? 4 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: Pierre Bonnard - Nude with Lamp - 1900 https://t.co/1GEqBFq97wHave YOU Seen...? 4 days ago
- RT @rabihalameddine: Lyonel Feininger, Usine la nuit, 1952 https://t.co/ysJVwJE9QYHave YOU Seen...? 4 days ago
Site infoLuckyGirl MEDIA recommends
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.