FOOD – Brownie Brittle to Host Bake Sale Sep 21 with Proceeds to benefit Pediatric Cancer Research
Brownie Brittle to Host Bake Sale Benefitting Pediatric Cancer Research
Online Sales To Be Matched and Donated to Cookies For Kids’ Cancer
September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness month and in its support, Brownie Brittle LLC is offering fans two ways to help this cause that is near and dear to Founder Sheila G. Mains’ heart.
First, up to $5,000 in orders placed at Brownie Brittle’s website during the month of September will be matched and donated to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, and Brownie Brittle fans will receive ten percent off their orders with the code GOODCOOKIE at checkout, plus $6.95 flat rate shipping. Second, on September 21 from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST, Brownie Brittle will host its annual Bake Sale at 2253 Vista Parkway, #8 in West Palm Beach. Baked goods lovers are encouraged to attend and try over countless baked treats with proceeds benefitting Cookies for Kids’ Cancer as well.
“Finding a cure for pediatric cancer is something so close to my heart,” said Mains. “Every year that we are able to support this cause brings us one step closer to ending this epidemic.”
Mains’ stepson Scott lost his battle with pediatric cancer in 2012; since then Brownie Brittle has been honored to support this important cause in his memory.
With skyrocketing sales, Brownie Brittle has literally cornered the snack market. Its thin, crispy texture was created to honor Sheila G’s favorite part of the brownie – the crispy corner edge.
Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle has exploded onto the retail scene and is available in tens of thousands of stores across the globe, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, and Safeway. Brownie Brittle has been flying high as a snack on Delta, United and Alaskan Airlines flights.
Brownie Brittle has also been honored with numerous awards. Convenience Store News named Brownie Brittle “Best Sweet Snack” in 2014. In 2013, Brownie Brittle was named “Editor’s Pick” by The Gourmet Retailer Magazine. Additional awards and recognition include Self Magazine’s Healthy Food Award, Oprah.com’s “7 Fabulous Finds,” Progressive Grocer’s “Editors’ Pick” Award, Fitness Magazine’s Healthy Food Award Sweet Treats, and the coveted “Best New Snack Product” award at NCSA. Weightwatchers.com has called Brownie Brittle, “…the health-conscious chocoholic’s dream come true.”
About Brownie Brittle: Brownie Brittle, LLC, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, has been baking and selling innovative brownie products to restaurants, club stores and world-class theme parks since 1992. Brownie Brittle™, the company’s flagship snack product, is available in Chocolate Chip, Toffee Crunch, Mint Chocolate Chip, Salted Caramel, and Peanut Butter Chip. New holiday flavors will be on store shelves in fall of 2015. Brownie Brittle snacks are available in tens of thousands of stores in the US, Canada, China, Korea, Australia, and the Caribbean. More information is available online at www.browniebrittle.com, as well as on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, and by calling 1-800-BROWNIE.
September 18, 2015 - Posted by luckygirlmedia | CULTURE, ENTREPRENEURS, FOOD AND WINE, opportunity, We Recommend | #BrowniieBrittle, #charitableContribution, #children, #food, #GOODCOOKIE, #women, Cancer, Sheila G. Mains
No comments yet.
This is What WE Do
This is the public consumer site containing some of the “best of” recommendations of LuckyGirl MEDIA.
LuckyGirl MEDIA is a business-to-business newsfeed that covers and syndicates stories on BUSINESS, ARTS, TECHNOLOGY and CULTURE, all from a women’s perspective. We cover the gamut from gamers to grandmothers, profiling executives, entrepreneurs, designers, professionals and artists. We provide reviews, spot trends and provide HOLIDAY and “BEST OF” guides.
LuckyGirl MEDIA provides services to local daily papers, alternative weeklies, monthly magazines, international and national papers and websites. Our client list is private.
blasts from our past
- Follow LuckyGirl MEDIA recommends on WordPress.com
- RT @AndyVanDyke: Your value doesn't decrease... https://t.co/8BgyrdStDpHave YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @FarmFairyCrafts: Heirloom Tomato Seeds Organic Non-GMO- Fruit Selected & Bred for Appearance, Flavor, Sun-Scald & Crack Resistance: htt…Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @FarmFairyCrafts: DuPont and the Chemistry of Deception. Good piece by @fastlerner. Remember it when DuPont says their #GMOs are safe. h…Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @ryan_a_bell: Be an artist. https://t.co/5ZOVM81bypHave YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @MattManero: Invest in people who invest in you.💯 #FridayFeelingHave YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @RobotSteve2016: If Trump were the mayor of London his solution to this week's tragedy would be to ban all Muslims from driving.Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @Loawords11: May your heart keep whispering to you and reminding and reassuring you that all is love, and that all is very, very well.Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @Numerology2016: The missing ingredient to manifest abundance, wealth, health, love and more (video) bit.ly/thesecret234 https://t.c…Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @FarmFairyCrafts: Info: Urban #Permaculture, How to Turn Your Lawn into Food, & Neighborhood into a Community: FoodNotLawns.com h…Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @FarmFairyCrafts: Heirloom Tomato Seeds #Organic #NonGMO, Plants Selected for Vigor, Disease Resistance, & High Production: https://t.co…Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @RawStory: 11 things corp. media won’t tell you about Timothy Caughman — an unarmed Black man stabbed by a white supremacist https://t.c…Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @yogatailor: Choose happiness! #FridayFeeling #quotes #qotd https://t.co/AXdNk30QI3Have YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- Motley Crue Biopic 'The Dirt' Landing at Netflix (Exclusive) ln.is/com/TATcq via @thrHave YOU Seen...? 3 hours ago
- RT @RVAwonk: Woah. @RepAdamSchiff just said new evidence of #TrumpRussia collusion "would merit a grand jury investigation." (!!) https://t…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- ln.is/www.thewrap.co… via @TheWrapHave YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @FranSeenWrites: Good morning everyone. I'm aiming to be super productive today. Hope everyone has a nice day.😎 https://t.co/hTXOmEmIazHave YOU Seen...? 17 hours ago
- RT @nytmike: Nunes, who spent much of Monday's Comey hearing criticizing leaks, just came out and discussed wiretaps, which are .. you know…Have YOU Seen...? 17 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: 500,000 jobs added to health-care sector under Obamacare, Goldman Sachs estimates cnbc.com/2017/03/23/500…Have YOU Seen...? 17 hours ago
- RT @Multeepass: 3/5 of these, I did not know. I'm ashamed. twitter.com/blacktolive/st…Have YOU Seen...? 17 hours ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: The Senate should reject Neil Gorsuch. He is not a moderate in mold of Merrick Garland. Otherwise, GOP will use that dep…Have YOU Seen...? 17 hours ago
Site infoLuckyGirl MEDIA recommends
Blog at WordPress.com.