It’s Time 2015! Women’s Leadership Initiative! A Partnership Summit Baltimore, MD May 1-3, 2015
It’s Time 2015
The Partnership Summit to Elevate Women’s Leadership
It’s Time 2015 is a cross-sector initiative bringing women and men together to achieve gender equity and empower women and girls at all levels to be leaders. Expected to draw attendees representing a full spectrum of social and economic diversity, the inaugural summit will take place May 1-3, 2015 in the host city of Baltimore, while satellite events occur simultaneously in partner cities across the U.S.
Please note that this is a tentative program, and all sessions are subject to change and further development. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will convene at the Baltimore Convention Center. We encourage you to sign up or check back here for exciting updates as we move forward!
It’s Time 2015 will be a highly interactive, solutions-focused convening. Everyone is an important stakeholder at the summit, and we look forward to engaging with you using technology, through conversation, and for long after we complete our last session Sunday as we go forth to continue our work as agents of change in our communities.
The speakers featured at It’s Time 2015 are a diverse group of women and men, representing a variety of ethnic, cultural, and spiritual traditions across an array of communities and sectors. They are grassroots activists, political leaders, educators, students, artists, business professionals, scientists, explorers and innovators. They are united by a common insight that the leadership of women and girls and men and boys in the pursuit gender equality is essential for our global community to flourish and prosper.
April 2, 2015 - Posted by luckygirlmedia | ART, BUSINESS, CULTURE, ENTREPRENEURS, LIFESTYLES, opportunity, Uncategorized, We Recommend | #authors, #Baltimore, #books, #culture, #democracy, #empowerment, #entrepreneurs, #family, #founders, #grassroots, #KulaFofana, #LeilaniMunter, #Maryland, #producer, #race, #RaceCarDriver, #RosalynnCarter, #RosarioDawson, #SoledadO’Brien, #women, Alicia Garza, Broadcast Journalist, Broadcasting, Carla Goldstein, Cristina Jimenez, Director, Director of Corporate Contributions, DIY, Dolores Huerta, Dr. Michael Kimmel, Dr. Musimbi Kanyoro, Education, entertainment, Executive, Executive Producer, Girl Up, Gwen Moore, Johnson & Johnson, journalist, Joy Marini, Kula Fofana, Leilani Munter, Maria Hinojosa, Melinda Kramer, Melissa Hillebrenner, panels, personal development, philanthropist, politics, professional development sessions, Race car driver, Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini, Saru Jayaraman, Soledad O'Brien, Taj James, technology, transmedia, US Representative, Wendy Wallbridge, woman of color
No comments yet.
This is What WE Do
This is the public consumer site containing some of the “best of” recommendations of LuckyGirl MEDIA.
LuckyGirl MEDIA is a business-to-business newsfeed that covers and syndicates stories on BUSINESS, ARTS, TECHNOLOGY and CULTURE, all from a women’s perspective. We cover the gamut from gamers to grandmothers, profiling executives, entrepreneurs, designers, professionals and artists. We provide reviews, spot trends and provide HOLIDAY and “BEST OF” guides.
LuckyGirl MEDIA provides services to local daily papers, alternative weeklies, monthly magazines, international and national papers and websites. Our client list is private.
blasts from our past
- Follow LuckyGirl MEDIA recommends on WordPress.com
- linkis.com/philajazzproje…Have YOU Seen...? 2 hours ago
- @KelvinDeblaq thanks for following. Via @FindUnfollower bit.ly/UnfollowedFreeHave YOU Seen...? 5 hours ago
- Sarah Silverman to Host Weekly Topical Show on Hulu ln.is/thedailybeast.… via @thedailybeastHave YOU Seen...? 9 hours ago
- How to Use Secret Netflix Codes to Unlock Hidden Movie Categories @Thrillist ln.is/www.thrillist.…Have YOU Seen...? 10 hours ago
- RT @TeenVogue: In celebration of #MuslimWomensDay, we'll be highlighting the real stories of Muslim women all day long! https://t.co/4uRPuB…Have YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- Enjoy Summer Camp in the Hamptons [Sponsored]: ln.is/com/fjfOdHave YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: UPDATE: The discriminatory #HB2 bill in North Carolina remains on the books after Gen. Assembly disagrees on repeal. ht…Have YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: Former N.C. Gov. Pat McCrory said the HB2 backlash is affecting his job search because people think he's a "bigot." htt…Have YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @MikeCooperJr: lost business = lost jobs = economic despair/poverty = social decline = broken homes = more threats to children than from…Have YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @amanbatheja: Dallas alone expects over a billion in lost business if Texas bathroom bill passes texastribune.org/2017/03/23/doz… https://t.co/0S…Have YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @EricBoehlert: cc: Texas GOP, which wants to pass its own bathroom billHave YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @jaredleopold: .@AP calculates #HB2 will cost NC $3.7B - and that is "likely an underestimation" #ncpol apnews.com/fa4528580f3e4a…Have YOU Seen...? 13 hours ago
- RT @RalphNortham: #HB2 is unnecessary, it's cruel, and it's going to cost North Carolina big time. We can't let it happen here in Virginia.…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @ericgeller: This...doesn't seem good. twitter.com/APSouthRegion/…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @APSouthRegion: AP EXCLUSIVE: Divisive LGBT law is pushing billions of dollars in business out of all corners of North Carolina. https:/…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @APSouthRegion: AP EXCLUSIVE: What will North Carolina's "bathroom bill" really cost state? $3.7B+ in lost business over 12 years https:…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @colincampbell: OK final guess: Devin Nunes got his secret intel in the Billiard Room with the Candlestick.Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @NatashaBertrand: Democratic Rep. Jim Himes, member of House intel comm, says committee's been kept “totally out of the loop” on Nunes’…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @timkmak: Nunes was asked Friday: Can you categorically deny that your revelations were orchestrated by the WH? "Yes I can." https://t…Have YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
- RT @BraddJaffy: White House on Nunes: Talk to Nunes, not us https://t.co/11T78vz2BKHave YOU Seen...? 14 hours ago
Site infoLuckyGirl MEDIA recommends
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.